Baltic Pool League 2014 Final stage (men)
Riga, BAMS Pool House •
22-23 lapkričio 2014
Riga, BAMS Pool House Cēsu iela 18, Rīga
22 lapkričio 2014
23 lapkričio 2014
Baltic Pool League 2014
Organizers: Estonian Pool Federation, Lithuanian Pool Federation and Latvian Billiard Federation.
Venue: BAMS pool house, Cēsu str. 18, Riga, Latvia.
2014 Nowember 22nd
• 10:00 Opening Ceremony Start of matches
• 10:30 Draw
• 10:45 Start of matches
2014 Nowember 23rd
• 10:00 Continue of matches
• 13:00 Semi finals
• 14:30 Final
• 16:00 Award ceremony
Distance: women, ladys and oldboys race to 6 and men race to 8. Semifinal and final +2.
Prize fund: 3000 Euros
• A shirt with a collar (polo shirt) with short or long sleeves. It is not allowed to wear the shirt outside of the trousers.
• One colored trousers, preferrably black. No jeans look alike.
• Trousers matching belt.
• Black shoes and socks.
• No sweaters are allowed except with head referees agreement.
• No headwear is allowed.
• Clothing must be neat and tidy.
Entry fee: Free participation.
Participants: Best 16 ranked women & oldboys and best 32 ranked men players are invited to take part in final BPL event. The list of players: http://balticpoolleague.eu/events/2014/final
Accommodation: All participants are advised to stay at the official hotel of the tournament which guarantees the best quality and price ratio: Hotel "Days Hotel Riga VEF”, Brivibas Street 199c, LV 1039, Riga. Price per double room per night is 40€. Price per single room per night is 35€. Please send reservations to email@example.com with special code „BPL“. Please keep in mind that the hotel cannot guarantee reservations made after the 19h of November.
• In women divisions 16 double elimination chаrt will be used. 4 best players by BPL ranking will be seeded and the rest of places will be decided by draw.
• In men’s division 32 double elimination chаrt will be used. 8 best players by BPL ranking will be seeded and the rest of places will be decided by draw.
• Brake: Special „out of the box“ rule applies. All matches alternative brake.
• All participants must confirm participation by sending announcement to BPL organizers or local federations not later than 19th of November. Each federation is responsible to inform the BPL organizers about the participants.
• The draw is made before the start of tournament on the 22th of November.
• No smoking is allowed during a time-out.
• Time-out can be taken by the player on his own brake. In case the time-out is for some reason taken at the opponent’s break then the opponent will be added one won rack, i.e. in case the score is 3:2 then the score will be 3:3.
• No exceptions are made unless with the agreement of the head referee
Tournament director Juri Talu Stage head referree Tomas Brikmanis