Organizers: Estonian Pool Federation, Lithuanian Pool Federation and Latvian Billiard Federation.
Venue: BAMS pool house, Cēsu str. 18, Riga, Latvia.
2014 May 31th
• 9:00 Start of matches
• 10:30 Opening Ceremony
• 10:45 Continue of matches
2014 June 1st
• 10:00 Top-16
• 11:30 Quater finals
• 13:00 Semi finals
• 14:30 Final
• 16:00 Award ceremony
Distance: women, ladys and oldboys race to 6 and men race to 7. Knock out stage +1.
Prize fund: 70% of all received entry fees.
• A shirt with a collar (polo shirt) with short or long sleeves. It is not allowed to wear the shirt outside of the trousers.
• One colored trousers, preferrably black. No jeans look alike.
• Trousers matching belt.
• Black shoes and socks.
• No sweaters are allowed except with head referees agreement.
• No headwear is allowed.
• Clothing must be neat and tidy.
Accommodation: All participants are advised to stay at the official hotel of the tournament which guarantees the best quality and price ratio: Hotel "Days Hotel Riga VEF”, Brivibas Street 199c, LV 1039, Riga. Price per double room per night is 40€. Price per single room per night is 35€. Please send reservations to email@example.com with special code „BPL“. Please keep in mind that the hotel cannot guarantee reservations made after the 29th of May.
• In mens division the qualifying stages chаrt consists of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 64 participants then the last 32 play knock out stages. In case there is less than 64 participants then the last 16 play knock out stages.
• In womens division the qualifying stages chаrt consists of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 16 participants then the last 8 play knock out stages. In case there is less than 16 participants then the last 4 play knock out stages.
• Brake: All matches „in the box“, alternative brake. 3 point rule apply.
• All participants must announce participation by sending announcement to local federations not later than 29st of May. Each federation is responsible to inform BPL organizers about the participants and guarantee that all entry fees are paid.
• The draw is made 29st of May and published within the same day on local federation websites.
• The participants (both women and men division) must pay an entry fee in amount of 30 euros in case they have purchased a yearly licence frоm their local federation. Provided that the participant has not purchased a licence the entry fee is 90 euros.
• No smoking is allowed during time-out.
• Time-out can be taken by the player on his own brake. In case the time out is for some reason taken at oponents break then the oponent will be added one won rack, i.e. in case the score is 3:2 then the score will be 3:3.
• No exceptions are made unles with the agreement of the head referee
• All the disputes between participants are resolved by head referee. The participants have the right to forward a written disagreement application of the head referees decision to the organising commitees email firstname.lastname@example.org within one week after the event is held. Each forwarded disagreement application fee is 25 EUR that must be forwarded to the organising commitee. In case the organising commitee finds that the participant disagreement is justified the disagreement application fee in amount of 25 euros is refunded to the participant and further actions regarding the decision are forwarded to the participant, referee and any other party involved.
• Prize money will be paid during award ceremony only.